Unit Theme: Creation in the Whole Bible
September 5, 2021 (Lesson 1)
GOD THE CREATOR
2. Created with Order and Design (Genesis 1:3-25)
Focus: Affirm the eternal God as Creator of the universe and live as people created in His image.
September 12, 2021 (Lesson 2)
GOD CARES FOR CREATION
2. God Cares for Animals (Job 38:39—39:13, 19, 26-27)
Focus: Recognize and affirm that God is actively caring for and sustaining all He has created.
September 19, 2021 (Lesson 3)
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR GOD’S CREATION
Focus: Acknowledge that God values His creation and to determine to care for it wisely.
September 26, 2021 (Lesson 4)
SIN MARS CREATION
2. Creation Suffers and Travails (Romans 8:18-25)
Focus: Assess and acknowledge the far-reaching consequences of our sin on Creation and live wholly for God.
October 3, 2021 (Lesson 5)
CREATED FOR GOD’S PURPOSE
1. Creation Declares God’s Glory (Psalm 19:1-14)
3. Created to Acknowledge and Worship God (Romans 1:18-25)
Focus: Explore God’s purpose for Creation and live according to His purpose for us.
October 10, 2021 (Lesson 6)
THE NEW CREATION
1. All Things Made New (Revelation 21:1-8)
2. The New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:9-27)
3. Invitation to New Life (Revelation 22:1-21)
Focus: Consider how God can and will make all things new, and accept His invitation to become a new creation in Christ.
Next Unit: Unit Theme: Letter to the Ephesians